Skip to main content

Meatsuit - 08.07.09 Holiday [tpd088]

Published July 9, 2008

Introducing: Meatsuit! ..."Hey, Nice Meatsuit. Meatsuit Party All Night! How's ur Meatsuit? Lets make more Meatsuits!"
Experimental Electronic Pop Horror Reality Show. We were born for this.
Planet Awesome. We don't die. Consider the lilies. I love you all so much! :) Thank You!!! xxoo

The simple life. Why make it difficult?

Don't Trash It. Keep an eye on what you buy or we all die. Please watch this video on consumerism/ hungry ghosts/ poverty mindsets, so we can all begin to work to win.

Meet Your Meat

Take Pills Die Records Podcast!
.... Subscribe to MP3 Podcast.

IDM, Ambient, Avant Garde, Experimental Electronic Music. Take Pills Die Records. Quit Your Job And Get A Life! http://takepillsdie.blogspot.com

Date 2008-07-09
Run time 26:04

Notes

tpd088large.jpgtpd088large_back.jpg

[tpd088] Meatsuit - 08.07.09 Holiday

Track Listing:

01_Mixwicks
02_Woke
03_Ripit
04_Torrent
05_Fuck
06_Mastafun

Available formats: Ogg, Mp3, Flac
Author: Andrew Cauthen

Reviews

Reviewer: andrewcauthen - - August 12, 2008
Subject: plan d. meatsuit reality. take pills die buy bye.
nutrate your flesh pile. keenly tuned space time aggregate. meatsuits unite!!
Reviewer: Zaorish - - July 27, 2008
Subject: I don't mean to be offensive, but...
Andrew, I do like your drone/beatless music a little better than this stuff.
PEOPLE ALSO FOUND
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
1,387